- Who: anyone 18 and older living within the US, Canada and the UK is eligible to win. Only residents of Canada and the US are eligible for the grand prize.
- What: five new novels ranging in hotness from yearning young adult to sizzling, mature romance.
- When: entries accepted between February 1st and February 10.
- Where: blog hop between the five featured authors to learn how their protagonists learned personal acceptance before they could overcome the obstacles in their way.
- How: scope out the prizes--and how you can win them--on the Rafflecopter form below.
Driving Me To You by Julie Farrell combines strong female characters, good-looking guys, and an uplifting ride towards freedom. Miss Farrell writes modern romance for the modern woman. Farrell can be found on twitter (@julieanafarrell), facebook, Amazon and her website.
Evelyn Adams is the author of Love Uncovered, a steamy romance for the
mature audience. Miss Adams writes for the committed couple with the goal of helping them find their way back to each other, rekindle their passion or discover a new one to explore - together. Adams can be found on twitter (@evelynadamsFF), facebook, Amazon and her website.
Romance, women and New Adult are the things J. Lea Lopez writes well. She's the brains behind Sorry's Not Enough and a self-described indecisive--which really means she's not content to sacrifice her own happiness in order to follow a "traditional" path. An ideal she applies to her writing as seen by her vow to not sacrifice her voice or her integrity by jumping on a cash cow trend or genre. You can find Miss Lopez on twitter (@JLeaLopez), facebook, Amazon and her blog.
Author Jean Oram tweets (@jeanoram), facebooks, and blogs. Her novel Whiskey and Gumdrops is the second book in her Blueberry Springs series. Contemporary chick lit and Jean Oram go together like hot chocolate and marshmallows. Macaroni and cheese & love and marriage. For a taste of her delicious books, pop onto Amazon and give Blueberry Springs a try.
And lastly, me and my MC, Gemini Baker. In Whispering Minds, Gemi is faced with a dysfunctional childhood that has tainted her journey into adulthood. Her parents' alcoholism has impacted every moment of Gemi's life--a realty that crashes in when her beloved granny dies and leaves Gemi alone with the ghosts of her past. Before she can move forward, she must first unlock the secret within and learn to love herself despite all that is broken. And, of course, there's a hot guy whose smexiness oozes off the page and turns Gemini's insides out.
So, if you're ready, sign in and join the Rafflecopter giveaway to win one--or all--of these romantic novels.
a Rafflecopter giveaway